- Water. How it nourishes and cleanses my system. How it tastes. How it’s the constant within change, proving paradoxes can be whole, full and complete.
Water reminds me of who I actually am… A messenger of love. Water is life.
- Earth, the woods and soil. Standing on the ground, preferably barefoot… But these days, with shoes on, returning home. Or being supported by it as I run and sweat and laugh through the woods. For the security and deep rooted calm of the ground, and for my feet when they are able to feel your connection.
- The feeling of myself as I truly am when in control, and self-possessed, and balanced. It is a deeply sensual feeling. It’s such a purely natural feeling it’s hard to define, put into words. It is a feminine-meeting-masculine feeling. It is wild, free, and true. And impossible to box in.
- For the multidimensionality of my life. For travel, flow, movement, shapeshifting. For infinite wisdom, knowledge and potential. For cowboyboots, hats, kimonos and dark coloured velvet. For my guide and the Angels. For the elements, with whom I am step by step learning to play and work with in a balanced way. Slowly.
- School. As of recent I’m a university gal. This is a change after years of wandering and travelling. It’s the masculine-academic approach to things, the concentration and focus, as well as staying in one place physically that I’m really struggling with right now. Cognitive Neuroscience + Positive Applied Psychology is hard core stuff. I’m slowly letting the uneasy, uncomfortable awkwardness of Failing only to Fly again sink into my flesh and bones and know what it teaches me. Unapologetic and pure presence, proaction & purpose. Even the times willpower isn’t yet level keeping on the ball anyway. Not feeling it? Do it anyway. I am grateful to my abilities to carry myself this way. I try to be forgiving when I’m not. And that’s how I learn, that’s how I rise.